ALICE SCAM OR LEGIT

M
Comments: 0Views: 44

Metaglobal

Bforum Member

Blockchain-based gaming is seen as the next generation of video games. After all, the idea represents a future where players can earn from their in-game time investments and have a real impact on a game’s development.

One such project is My Neighbor Alice, which uses the ALICE token for many of its features. However, when it comes to the question “Is ALICE a scam?,” it’s not surprising that there is a lot of debate.

About ALICE​

My Neighbor Alice is a multiplayer builder game, where anyone can buy and own virtual islands, collect and build exciting items and meet new friends.

Inspired by successful games such as Animal Crossing, the game combines the best of the two worlds - a fun narrative for regular players who want to enjoy the gameplay experience as well as an ecosystem for players who want to collect and trade NFTs, even if they have no idea what an NFT is.
There are a number of features that are designed to give you the best gaming experience.

Among them, the game’s virtual marketplace. However, before we get into this topic, let’s see what things you can do inside My Neighbor Alice.

ALICE tokens are the native currency in My Neighbor Alice. ALICE is an ERC-20 token built on the Ethereum network, earnable in game through events and competitions, among other ways. Players will be able to acquire said tokens either through completing in-game competitions, or by purchasing them directly from Binance of Gate.io.

Use cases of ALICE​

Purchase Game Items
ALICE can be used to purchase in-game assets, land and cosmetics for the avatar.

Play to earn
Users can earn ALICE tokens through participation in different in-game events, such as competitions.

Staking Rewards
ALICE token can be used in the system to earn staking rewards. It is designed to encourage users to hold tokens and support the ecosystem.

Governance
Token holders could participate in the decentralized governance process that decides on the use of revenues, game development and growth.

Is ALICE safe?​

ALICE token and the My Neighbor Alice video game aren’t too different from other blockchain-based games. This game involves investing in property, growing that property, and then selling one’s in-game efforts for profit.

None of those ideas are too stand-out on their own. Rather, My Neighbor Alice is unique based on its in-game events and farming aesthetic rather than its blockchain-based gaming features.

It’s hard to say what ALICE will be worth, considering the asset’s price has varied greatly since the game’s Alpha state launch. Future price movements depend on the game’s success and feature set come its official launch.

No one can confidently predict if a speculative asset will go up in value. That said, if the game is seen positively and sees an influx in users, it is possible for the ALICE token to go up in value.

Pros & Cons of MyNeighborAlice​

Pros
  • From July 2021 to November 2021, the coin rallied for more than 750% continuously, making an all-time high at $29.6 (approximately).
  • The project has involved some of the biggest names in the industry, including Genesis Block, X21 Digital, and Bitcale Capital, which imparts credibility to its brand image.
  • My Neighbour Alice currently serves more than a million users every single month, with usage numbers steadily increasing quarter after quarter.
Cons
  • My Neighbour Alice is not the only blockchain game out there. Much more capable coins like SAND, MANA, and GALA operate in the same space, extending tough competition to the project from the get-go.
We hope that the detailed information provided above about ALICE will greatly assist you in deciding whether it is a scam or not. If you have any questions related to this article, please feel free to comment in the section down below!

Please login or register to comment here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntna