Bloktopia is a Skyscraper made up of 21 levels to pay recognition to 21 million Bitcoin. Token holders will be known as Bloktopians. It will act as a central hub and welcome all levels of crypto experience. For the first time ever, users will have access to crypto information and immersive content all in one place. Bloktopians will be able to earn revenue through real estate ownership, advertising revenue, play games, build networks and much more. By using the world’s most advanced real time 3D Creation Engine, Bloktopia will leverage this technology to create stunning visualizations and user experience.
BLOK TokenThe BLOK token was launched last October 6. This coin is limited to a total supply of 200,000,000,000,000 BLOK. As we can already imagine, BLOK is the native token of the project.
With the BLOK token we will be able to buy or rent any real estate property within the platform. In addition, we can use BLOK to buy anything from the NFT Marketplace. BLOK comes as a network utility token with which we can access exclusive events and presales. However, Bloktopia also plans to introduce a governance token called BLOKG, with which token holders will be able to vote and support Bloktopia.
With the launch of the BLOK token, an NFT Marketplace was also launched where BLOK token holders can purchase BLOK real estate using the NFT mechanism. This purchase of real estate on Bloktopia is known as REBLOK.
- BLOK is the native token of Bloktopia. BLOK will be required to purchase or lease all real estate within Bloktopia.
- Bloktopians will be able to purchase items from the Bloktopia marketplace, via a NFT mechanism. The marketplace will showcase items to personalize both real estate and customize avatars.
- BLOK is a utility token and offers holders a wide range of features within Bloktopia. Examples include, accessing exclusive events, joining pre-sales and staking.
- Bloktopia will work on a Governance model. Reblok NFT holders will form part of that Governance council. Each NFT will vote via a DAO. Proposals will be made to the DAO where NFT holders will vote with the majority vote winning.
Who Is Behind Bloktopia?Ross Tavakoli is the CEO and co-founder of Bloktopia. He has been involved in the crypto industry since 2015. With vast experience in retail investment, he is in charge of developing Bloktopia’s specialist team.
Paddy Carroll is the Chief Marketing Officer and the other co-founder of Bloktopia. He is a veteran in marketing, having worked for some big UK names such as BT Group and Sky. He leads Bloktopia’s marketing strategy, drives ad revenue opportunities, and onboards market-leading platforms to offer reach and frequency with new audiences.
Libby Rothwell is Blocktopia’s commercial director. She has over 15 years of experience in the film industry and has created numerous commercial partnerships. She has attended some of the largest film markets in the world, including the American Film Market (AFM) and the Cannes Film Festival. Her experience in the film industry enables her to take charge of the networking business of Bloktopia.
Simon Benson is the company’s Chief Technology Officer, with over 25 years of experience in immersive commercial development. Prior to joining Bloktopia, he was the director of immersive technology at Sony. Some of his major works include leading multi-million-dollar AAA game projects and pioneering stereoscopic 3D console gaming.
Pros and Cons of BloktopiaPros of Bloktopia
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- There is a community
- Contract on Polygon
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigation website – Bloktopia
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- They have no reddit account
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is Bloktopia SAFE?This is a question that you will have to answer for yourself. Remember, you should always carry out your own thorough research before making an investment. Even high-market-cap cryptocurrencies have proved vulnerable to the current bear markets. Investors should be prepared to make losses and never purchase more than they can afford to lose.
According to research and reviews, Bloktopia have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
We hope that the detailed information provided above about BLOK will greatly assist you in deciding whether it is a scam or not. If you have any questions related to this article, please feel free to comment in the section down below!